NITA NIROGYAM Health Check-Up -Presents range of cost effective complete Family Wellness Profile
Unhealthy lifestyle, poor eating habits, already existent diseases and family history of illnesses, before you actually feel unwell, there is a stage when the body starts giving signals. Diagnosed at this early stage, many reversible conditions can be treated and cured. Prospective Heart Attacks, Kidney Stones, Liver Malfunctions and other illnesses may be prevented. So Calls for a Health Check-up- NITA NIROGYAM profile which helps detect the early onset of diseases including diabetes, cholesterol and various ailments affecting Heart, Liver, Kidneys, Bones, Nerves and Thyroid, etc
Haematology: Complete Blood Count, ESR
Test for Kidney disease: Urea, Creatinine, Calcium, Uric Acid, Sodium, Potassium
Test for Liver disease: Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, Bilirubin- Total, Direct, Indirect, Total Protein, SGPT, SGOT
Test for Heart disease: Cholesterol Total, Cholesterol-HDL-Direct, Cholesterol-LDL-Calculated, Triglyceride, VLDL-Calculated
Test for Diabetes:HbA1c, Glucose F PP, Urine R/E,
Test for Thyroid Function: T3, T4, TSH
Complete Urine Analysis
This package has tests to check for :
· Normal functioning of the thyroid gland and it’s hormones (these hormones as necessary for proper metabolism and help in other body functions)
· Heart risk profile and cholesterol levels which effect the heart
· Blood counts which include RBCs, platelets etc, which indicate various conditions in the body
· Blood-sugar levels to determine diabetes risk
· Minerals that regulate body acidity, water balance and heart performance
· Liver and various liver diseases
· Kidneys, which produce urine, and chances for kidney disease
· Elements of the urine, that are connected to various bodily functions
These tests requires 10-12 hours of fasting (except water). The lab technician will collect blood sample from the patient. This will be processed in a lab and the report provided usually within 24 hours.
Who should take this test :
All adults (above age 18) should take this test (or equivalent) at least once an year.
LABs Tests: requires 10-12 hours of fasting (except water). The lab technician will collect blood sample from the patient. This will be processed in a lab and the report provided usually within 24 hours.