WHOLE BODY CHECK UP-NITA PLUS
NITA PLUS-Presents range of cost effective complete
Family Wellness Profile
Why is this important?
Regularly testing yourself with several general health indicators is a must for early detection of all types of health risks and ailments.
In today's hectic lifestyle, stress, sedentary lifestyle, lack of exercise, poor eating habits, family history of illnesses and work pressure are a reality and breeds many silent diseases necessitating periodic thorough check-ups to detect and fight diseases before it is too late.
Diagnosed at this early stage, many reversible conditions can be treated and cured.
NITA provide a wide range of health screening solutions along with value added services that include state-of-the-art pathology, radiology and cardiology services.
Haematology: Complete Blood Count, ESR
Test for Kidney disease: Urea, Creatinine, Calcium, Uric Acid, Sodium, Potassium
Test for Liver disease: Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, Bilirubin- Total, Direct, Indirect, Total Protein, SGPT, SGOT
Test for Heart disease: Cholesterol Total, Cholesterol-HDL-Direct, Cholesterol-LDL-Calculated, Triglyceride, VLDL-Calculated
Test for Diabetes:HbA1c, Glucose F PP, Urine R/E,
Serology: HIV I&II, HBsAg, TPHA
Test for Thyroid Function: T3, T4, TSH
Complete Urine Analysis
Radio diagnosis: Ultrasound- Abdomen/Pelvis, Chest X-ray
This package has tests to check for :
· Normal functioning of the thyroid gland and it’s hormones (these hormones as necessary for proper metabolism and help in other body functions)
· Heart risk profile and cholesterol levels which effect the heart
· Blood counts which include RBCs, platelets etc, which indicate various conditions in the body
· Blood-sugar levels to determine diabetes risk
· Minerals that regulate body acidity, water balance and heart performance
· Liver and various liver diseases
· Kidneys, which produce urine, and chances for kidney disease
· Vitamins, which are associated with strong bone and muscle health, as well as neural function
· Elements of the urine, that are connected to various bodily functions
· Abdominal ultrasound: It provides an image of the organs and other structures in the upper abdomen. It may be performed to evaluate: Abdominal aorta and other blood vessels of the abdomen, Spleen, Gallbladder, Pancreas, Liver, Kidneys
· Pelvic Ultrasound: A pelvic ultrasound may be done to evaluate the following:
For men and women: Kidney stones, Urinary bladder
For Men: Prostate gland
For Women: Uterus, Cervix, Ovaries Fallopian tubes, Bladder and monitor the health and development of the fetus during pregnancy,
Who should take this test :
adults (above age 18) should take this test (or equivalent) at least once an year.
LABs Tests: requires 10-12 hours of fasting (except water). The lab technician will collect blood sample from the patient. This will be processed in a lab and the report provided usually within 24 hours.
ECG: A technician or a doctor will perform your Electrocardiogram.
USG: you must fast for 4 to 6 hours before the examination, not chew gum, have finished drinking 4 eight-ounce (960 mL) glasses of water 75 minutes before your appointment (without urinating). Radiologist doctor will perform your ultrasound, will look at your organs and other structure images.