International Travelers Health Clinic
Your complete one-stop travel clinic for all your international medical health needs.
Planning to travel abroad? NITA provide a full range of travel health services to safeguard your health before, during and after your trip with our team of experienced physicians and nurses.
We provide the following services
- Travel advisory and consultation
- Screening for diseases
- Certification of fitness to fly
Feeling sick after Returning?
If you experience the following signs or symptoms upon returning, do seek medical evaluation as soon as possible.
Persistent diarrhoea, abdominal cramps, nausea and vomiting.
Respiratory symptoms such as sinusitis, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath.
Skin lesions or rashes
If you have fever of flu-like symptoms, and have travelled to a malaria-risk area,
We strongly encourage that you consult our doctors for medical advice regarding specific vaccinations and immunisations required at least four to six weeks prior to your international trip. In this case, the vaccine must be given at least 10 days before travel. In addition, many of our students travel as part of their studies. Please provide a copy of all Travel Immunizations and see page one for the required immunizations list at: www.cdc.gov/travel
The clinics offer a complete range of vaccinations which are required or recommended for international travel including:
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type B Vaccine
- Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine
- Influenza Vaccine (Inactivated)
- Influenza Vaccine (Live, Attenuated) LAIV Flumist® Quadrivalent
- Influenza Vaccine (Recombinant) RIV Flublok® Quadrivalent
- Measles, Mumps, And Rubella Vaccine
- Meningococcal Serogroups A, C, W, Y Vaccine
- Meningococcal Serogroup B Vaccine
- Pneumococcal 13-Valent Conjugate Vaccine PCV13 Prevnar 13®
- Pneumococcal 23-Valent Polysaccharide Vaccine PPSV23 Pneumovax® 23
- Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids Td
- Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Tdap
- Varicella Vaccine
- Zoster Vaccine