Ortho Pain Clinic
Orthopedics is the domain of medical science that deals with correction of conditions arising in the musculoskeletal system. An orthopedic specialist services both surgical and nonsurgical means towards the same. These can include diagnosis of injury/disorder and treatment with exercise, medication, surgery, implants, and rehabilitation etc.
The Ortho Pain Clinic at Nita Polyclinic, Kathmandu, brings together a well-trained and experienced team of multidisciplinary specialists under one roof.
Integrated team of specialist provides, one of the most advanced ortho-pain management service providers in Nepal.
- Right Advanced Diagnostic Tests
- Immediate Pain Relief
- Correcting Problem from its Roots
- Prevent recurrence and
- Promote wellness
Treatment of various conditions including but not limited to,
- General Orthopaedic, Orthopaedic oncology, Pediatric Orthopaedic
- Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, Gout, Pseudo gout, Osteoporosis
- Neck and back pain/Low back/PIVD, Lumber canal stenosis, Spinal Stenosis
- Hard Problems; fracture and trauma.
- Frozen Shoulder, Diabetes related Leg Pain
- Sciatica (slipped disc), Cervical Spondylosis, Sacroiliac joint pain, Pyriformis Syndrome
- Failed back surgery syndrome (FBSS)
- Facet joint injections - Cervical, thoracic and lumbar
- Regenerative Proliferative therapies – For Knee, shoulder, tendinitis and other degenerative conditions (Dextrose Prolotherapy, PRP injection)
- Trigger point injections
Physiotherapy with special techniques like Mackenzie therapy, Taping
Dr. Gopesh Thakur
MBBS, MS Orthopaedic (NAMS, Bir Hospital)
Senior Consultant Orthopaedic & Spine Surgeon
Dr. Shruti Mahato
Physiotherapist, Certified Manual Therapist