are well recognized as one of the finest Wellness Clinics and Diagnostics in
the city as our prime focus is towards the goodwill of common people, providing
premium health care in the most reasonable charge.
Nita Polyclinic and Diagnostic Center, located near Rastrapati Bhawan, Maharajgunj,
in the heart of Kathmandu city, are providing comprehensive healthcare
facilities with complete range of diagnostic services comprising Accredited and
Latest high-end reliable Clinical Pathology Laboratory for last 10 years.
addition, we offer super specialty services in the departments of Internal
Medicine, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Orthopedics, Urology, Dental Surgery,
Neuro-psychiatry, Radiology, Physiotherapy, Emergency Medicine, and Preventive
Healthcare. Furthermore, our center conducts Immigration Medical
Examination of the Employee seekers, Seafarers, Travelers, Students (who pursue
their studies in the first world countries) and other migrants.
- Approved By Government of Nepal, Ministry of Health & Population. Department of Health Services.
- Nita Pathlabs is accredited by National Public Health Laboratory (NPHL), Nepal for Category “B” Laboratory Medicine Services as per scope.
- Nita Polyclinic & Diagnostic Center is an Authorized Immunization Center for travelers’ vaccination by Government of Nepal.
- Approved medical center By Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Security, Nepal.
- Nita Polyclinic & Diagnostic Center is an ISO 9001:2015 certified health institute for providing Healthcare & Diagnostic Laboratory with Radiology Services.
- Nita Polyclinic & Diagnostic Center is a Nepal First ISO 14001:2015 certified Healthcare Facility
- Nita Polyclinic & Diagnostic Center is accredited by Euro Veritas, England and Nepal First MLC 2006 Regulation 1.2 certified Healthcare for Providing Pre-Sea and Periodic Medical Fitness Examinations & Certifications.
- Authorized Immigration Medical Examination Center under ILO, MLC, BMA for Seafarers Norwegian Cruise line, Apollo Group cruise, Star Cruise, Genting Hong Kong (GHK) etc.
- Authorized Immigration Medical Examination Center for Israel.
- Authorized Immigration Medical Examination Center for the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
To become the leader in the area of health care and diagnostic center by providing quality healthcare facilities at an affordable costs.
- To become the preferred provider of comprehensive healthcare at an affordable costs.
- To nurture a committed and passionate team of healthcare professionals.
- To help our patients in every way we can. We help people manage their pain & resume more normal, productive lives. "To cure sometimes, to relieve often, & to support always" is our guiding principle.
- To achieve exponential growth linking human, technological and financial resources.
- To give high emphasis on ethical values of this noble profession.
- To contribute in the field of medical education and research with a quest for acquiring and imparting knowledge.
- To provide assistance to the underprivileged, as part of the corporate social responsibility in accomplishing a compassionate mission.
- Integrity: We are committed to hold the highest level of ethical conduct.
- Compassion: Our paramount concern is for the well-being of our fellow patients. We sympathize with those struck with illness and suffering and will be committed to help alleviate their ailment.
- Professionalism: We are committed to maintain highest level of professionalism.
- Respect: We treat everyone with honesty, decency and fairness.
- Collegiality: We foster success by promoting collaboration, participation and trust between individuals and other healthcare organizations, within an environment of sharing and mutual respect.
- Social Responsibility: We contribute positively to the well-being of the community by providing a conducive environment for treatment and healing.