Terms of Services
Booking appointments, diagnostic tests online payment on website and app
- For a User who requested an appointment with a medical service (like doctor or diagnostic lab) on the Website or App, NPDC do not guarantee that the User will get a confirmed appointment.
- Further, NPDC have no liability if such an appointment is confirmed but later cancelled, postponed, or rescheduled by the relevant department, or the doctors are not available as per the given appointment time.
- The Website and App provide you the ability to pay online through a third-party payment gateway for some of the Services available on the Website or App.
- NPDC shall not be liable (a) if any transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or (b) for any failure on part of the bank or the credit card or the third-party site or agency to perform any of its obligations or (c) in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly arising out of the decline or acceptance of authorization for any transaction, for any reason whatsoever.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy:
• The cancellation and refund policy are only applicable to all online payments made through mobile app and website for booking appointments.
• In case cancellation is initiation by end user:
◦ Before Schedule Appointment Time- 100% of Consultation Fees will be refunded. However, please note that convenience fees will not be refunded.
◦ After Scheduled Appointment Time- neither Consultation Fees nor Convenience Fees will be refunded.
• In case Cancellation is initiated by NPDC due to unavailability of doctor:
◦ 100% of consultation Fees and Convenience fees will be refunded to end user.
• At the time of cancellation, amount will be refunded via same source of payment and will be subject to the payment terms of the source only. Amount will be refunded within 7 working days.