Pre Employment Health Screening
A healthy workforce stays more motivated and brings
a positive energy to the office space
All the company officials these days are looking for a healthy workforce stays more motivated and brings a positive energy to the office space. Our Pre-Employment Health Screening program will help your company:
- Assign the right person to the right job.
- Screen individuals who may have conditions that limit their capability to perform their job safely and effectively.
- Reduce work injuries.
- Reduce cost due to claims.
- Improve productivity from reduced loss of man hours from sickness and injuries.
The test contents in the medical examination packages as per the Government of Nepal check list or advice of the related country consulate. Based on the type of industry, the company’s requirements and the job’s demands, our team of doctors can provide advice on the appropriate tests required, if required additional tests have to be done as per their protocol. We collate & correlate the test results to precisely identify the health problem or health risks that form a better picture of the candidate’s health.
For enquiries on corporate charges, please email to email@example.com
This may include:
· Physical examination
· Genital examination
· Body morphology (BMI)
· Visual testing and color blindness
· Chest x-ray and lung function
· Dental Screening
· Clinical Laboratory Investigation
o Complete blood test (CBC/FBC) with ESR
o Complete Urinalysis
o Blood Glucose: Fasting/Random
o Liver function test: Bilirubin Total/Direct, SGPT,SGOT
o Kidney function test: Urea, Creatinine
o Serology: VDRL, TPHA (Syphilis test), HBsAg, Anti HCV,HIV
o Mantoux for TB
o Drug testing
o Stool examination (if required)
o Pregnancy test (when appropriate)
· Applicants are requested to make prior appointments for the medical examination.
· Online appointments are also available.
· Our department is open from 9:00 am until 5 pm for new clients.
· For follow up please kindly visit us between 10:30 pm to 5 pm.
Documents / Records to be brought on the day of medical examination
· Original Passport / National Id with photo (Citizenship or voter id) along with 1 photo copy.
· 3 recent passport size photos and
· Health Form or letter from the Foreign University/embassy (If any)
· Please bring the photo copy of old medical reports / medicines / prescription / Vaccination records (if any).
· Your prescription Glasses/spectacles or contact lenses (If worn), if you have any
· Pregnant applicants have the option to undergo chest x ray with protective gear (double lead shield covering of the abdomen) or can defer medical exam until post-delivery. Applicant has to check with their gynecologist before coming for the medicals regarding the above.
· Food - no restrictions.
· All fees must be borne by the applicant and can be paid in cash / Credit card.
· If any other further tests/consults are advised by the panel physician after the medical examination, applicants have to bear the cost.
· Cost of additional test - As per the current Clinic tariff.
· Cost of the vaccines are additional.
Duration of The Medical Check Up
· The duration of the medical examination: 1 to 2 hours on the 1st day.
· The reports will be handed over on the third working day because of the Tuberculin skin test which will be read after 48 hours.
· If the reports are abnormal additional tests will be required which will delay the duration of stay. Abnormal reports will be sent to consulate once cleared by the panel physician.